Our Mission is to provide state of the art telecom products to our clients, while delivering a world class level of customer service Guaranteed
PO Box 84210
Sioux Falls, SD 57107
Phone: (605) 977-6900
Toll Free: 1-866-834-7837
The transition to the new carrier was seamless and we are very pleased with the new service. Read More
Below is a list of features available through OrbitCom. This list includes some, but not all, features available. For questions about these or any other features, please contact us.
Description: A short tone signals that another party is trying to reach you. You can put your call on hold while receiving the second call.
1. When you hear the tone, press and release the switch hook button on your phone to receive the second call.
2. You are able to alternate between calls by simply pressing and releasing the switch hook button on your phone.
To Deactivate Call Waiting:
Description: Allows you to see who is calling before you answer the phone. To use Caller ID you need to have a display unit.
Once you have activated your Caller ID service with OrbitCom, just follow the directions with your display unit to set up and operate.
To Use Anonymous Call Rejection:
Description: Anonymous Call Rejection informs callers who have blocked their number that the party they are trying to reach does not accept blocked calls. The blocked caller is then given instructions on how to unblock their number.
Lift the receiver and dial *77.
2. Listen for confirmation tones and hang up.
Description: Lets you identify your call waiting calls before you answer. This feature requires a Call Waiting ID unit.
Description: You can temporarily forward calls to a different number.
Lift the receiver and dial *72.
2. You will receive a stutter tone and then dial tone. Enter the number you want the calls to go to and wait for that party to answer.
3. If the line is busy or no one answers, repeat steps 1 and 2.
4. To verify that the call forward was successful, dial *72. If you get a busy signal then the call forward was successful.
Most features are available on a monthly or pay per call basis.
Description: Description: Gives you the number of your last incoming call, whether you answered the call or not.
Description: This feature allows you to have a conference call with two other parties, or to put one call on hold and make a second call.
Put the first call on hold by pressing and releasing the switch hook button.
2. You will receive a stutter tone and then dial tone. Dial the second party's number.
3. When the second party answers, firmly press and release the switch hook button to connect all three parties.
4. If there is no answer or you receive a busy tone when calling the second party, press and release the switch hook button twice to return to your original call.
5. The original call will end when that party hangs up. The second party's call will end when you press and release the switch hook button. Both calls will end when you hang up.
Description: If the number you have dialed is busy, this feature will continually redial the number you are calling and will notify you with a distinctive ring when the line is no longer busy.
Lift the receiver and dial *66.
2. Your phone will continually dial the busy party's number for up to 30 minutes.
3. When your call connects, you are notified with a distinctive ring.
4. Simply pick up your phone and the call will connect.